From: Kirsten Bowman [mailto:vik...@rvi.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:35 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ibid. in reports

Jemima, Marianne, and Bob:

Identical source citations should not repeat in reports.  There are certain
conditions that will cause them to do that but these can be corrected.  To get
help from the LUG list you need to identify the specific report you're
generating, whether the repetition is in footnotes, endnotes or bibliography,
the format you're producing (RTF, HTML, or in the Preview).
If you'll be very thorough in posting the description of your condition someone
will surely be able to solve the problem.

Kirsten