Microsoft Bing is the mapping application/web site used by Legacy, it is
not a web browser.

Before you complain further, all the internal to Legacy web browsing
such as going to the Bing website in mapping and the links on the Legacy
Home tab use parts of Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) which are
built-in to Windows. If you open a link as a new window from the Legacy
Home tab it will be opened in IE because you are starting from IE on the
Home Tab.

The functions which open a Web Browser outside of Legacy such as
Internet > Search Internet for current person will use your preferred
browser or the browser you specify in the Launch tab of Options > Customize.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.