I have just downloaded dropbox and installed it on my desktop and laptop
computers.  I have been using Legacy for some time and have many pictures that
are located in my pictures folder in legacy.  I have created numerous links
which link pictures to various individuals in legacy.  Each link creates a link
with a given path designation (in my case, Legacy/pictures/xxxx).  When I
created my dropbox folder, I dragged and dropped the Legacy/pictures folder to
my dropbox.  So far, OK.  I then used dropbox on my laptop to download the
pictures file in that is in my dropbox folder on my desktop.  But, how do I am
I now able to use all of the links that I have previously created?  If, on the
laptop, I go in Legacy to Options, Customize, Locations and then change the
location of my pictures folder to my dropbox on my laptop, all of the links are
useless.  (I know that if I had started out using my dropbox folder as my
folder to which my pictures were
 linked, all would be fine.  But, I now have thousands of links and do not want
to reinvent the world.)  Or do I have each time to download what is in my
dropbox to the Legacy/pictures folder to be able to use the links.  A simple
way to solve the problem would be to have the dropbox folder and
the Legacy/pictures folder sinc each time a change is made to the
Legacy/Pictures folder.   What is the solution to my problem?