From: Brian/Support
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 2:22 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Individual's Information Window Issue
I have tested and I cannot duplicate this problem with my system. I have
Windows 7 64 Bit. What are the systems you folks with the problem have.
Answer the following:
Windows version
Legacy install location
Are you running from a system administrator account in windows
Where is your data file located.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.