From: William (Bill) R. Linhart
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:27 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adding text details to a source/citation" and
exporting GEDCOM issues

Kirsten, that Citation_101 was very helpful.

These are two other elements that I may be confused about.  It appears
I am not the only one trying to this out.

(a) Repository, and
(b) Event ...  at the bottom of the hierarchy, when applicable.

(level in hierarchy, big picture, on source/citation/transcription )
(1) Repository - very top, very broad level like a building or a web site
(2) Master Source - see your note above
(3) Source Detail   - see your note above
(4) Event - may contain transcriptions like US Census data if an
event, could be partially duplicated in Source Detail?

...  am I off base in my view?   Would like to see your comments on
(a) and (b) if you have a moment.  Thanks.  Bill

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).