My Legacy database contains a few thousand individuals who are related to each
other by blood or marriage.  One of these is my 3rd great-grandfather (James)
whose parents are unknown but whose two wives are from families in the
database.  I suspect that James may be distantly related to even more people in
my files since families in his area tended to intermarry over several
generations.  Is there any way I can create a list or report of the individuals
in my file to whom James is related—possibly including his relationship to
each?  Of course I think there would have to be limitations to the
relationships somehow, since theoretically he would be distantly related to
every one of the thousands.  Is it even possible to do this?

Kirsten