I never even thought of doing anything about steps beyond what Legacy
does, now <G> I have lots to think about.

I just let Legacy assign husband and wife etc should I be doing more?
I see the relationships easily from the childrens settings, it gets a
bit hard for the many his, hers and ours families from the 19th
century tho.

--
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight