From: Richard Van Wasshnova [mailto:rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 February 2013 23:52
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem going from family View to Name List

Does anyone else see this problem?

When I am in family view with Jane Doe highlighted and click on the
NAME LIST icon it takes me to Name List sorted by either # (RIN) or
Given or Surname, depending on whichever box was preselected, and it
takes me to middle of the list to Jane Doe.

My problem is that for maybe 20% of people it takes me to the top of
the list. For Surname it starts with blank surnames and I need to
scroll down to Doe. The problem Individuals go to top of list for both
Given and Surname but if # is preselected it works properly. If the
person is selected with # and then I click on either Given or Surname
it jumps to top of list.

I had this same problem years ago and it was discussed on this list
but I don't recall a solution other than export to Legacy file and
re-import which I don't care to do.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova

-----