From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Sunday, 17 February 2013 2:49 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Tool to add missing period after an initial in a name

There is no tool but search > Search and Replace should be able to do the job
if you search for each of the 26 letters followed by a space, Use the option to
find whole word only so you do not find names ending with the search letter. If
all your initials follow a full name you can search for spaceletterspace as the
word.

Replace the found letter with the letter and a period.

You can also edit the person from the potential problem list to fix their
initials without periods. Not too useful for you with thousands to do but for
those who only have a few that may be a quicker alternative than 26 search and
replace operations.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation