I am using Legacy 7.5.0.219 and am trying to insert personal pictures into my
charts and reports.  The only direction I can find is unter Tools > Picture
Center.  Is this the only picture reference?  The information contained here is
rather limited and doesn't tell me which chart or report can take pictures, and
in what size and format, and how will the picture be displayed.  I have run a
test using the Picture Center as directed, inserting a picture into the Picture
List and then attaching it.  The picture ultimately showed up on the Family
Page under the designated person and in the charts under Standard Ancestor
only.  I am sure there must be something missing.  I would greatly appreciate
receiving some guidance.  Thank you.

Richard