Luc, the programmer who is working on it, just posted to the LegacyFS group
that the FamilyTree cert will be done by the end of the month.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree


On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Scott Hall <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't think I saw this announced or discussed anywhere ... is there a
> timeline to update Legacy Family Search to the new Family Tree?  As I think
> most know, New Family Search is being taken off line, and already combine
> and separate functions have been disabled.
>
> Scott
>
>



Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our 
blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

Reply via email to