Jim: I have printed a hard back cover book of 775 pages using www.lulu.com. They limit you to 800 pages for a 8x10 hardcover book. My book is about 1.5 inches thick. Print your location & name indexes using 2 columns per page. You can also change the font size of parts of your book to reduce the number of pages.
Good luck. Leon Chapman ___ Leon Chapman [email protected] ----- On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Jim Carroll <[email protected]>wrote: > My file is more than 1400 pages . I would like to print out a report > and have it bound. Even with printing on both sides of the paper, it is > still 700 plus pages. When I use the report writer, I get the alpha index > and source notes at the end, obviously. I realize that I can eliminate > events, etc and reduce the size of the file; however, do not wish to do > that. > Is there a way to split the report into segments and produce a Volume 1 > and a Volume 2 without just arbitraily separating it a the middle page? > In short, something more professional? > > Jim Carroll > > > Legacy User Group guidelines: > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp > Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp > Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and > on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com). > To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp > Legacy User Group guidelines: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com). To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

