The FS page states that the only software that has been certified to interface
with Family Tree is Legacy, RootsMagic and Ancestral Quest.

Michele

From: Lee Bruch [mailto:lbr...@nwlink.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 5:54 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New FamilySearch

And it appears that after June 30 (old) new family search (yeah, ignore the
“new”, it is now the old version) will be unavailable for changes. Family Tree
is the replacement site.  It’s a new product, but the information (all? some?
Most? Of the information) contained in (old) new Family search has been ported
into Family Tree.

And fortunately, Legacy announced today that the LDS has approved their linking
to Family Tree and will shortly (before June 30) issue an update that will make
that link available to Legacy users.