I loved this webinar, living in PA I am well aware of dower rights <>G
which many PA men aren't <G> but I never even thought of them extending to
mineral right*s.
*
Also I have long known that women who married Aliens lost their citizenship
but I never knew that children born of the marriage in the USA also lost
any citizenship rights!

If you haven't heard this I strongly suggest you take a listen.
**
*
How Knowing the Law Makes Us Better Genealogists *
To understand our ancestors’ lives - why they did what they did, we need to
understand the law that governed their lives in so many ways. Knowing the
law our ancestors lived by helps us make sense of the records they left and
find clues to more and different records.
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)

For all that has been, thanks.