Download the current build from our website.  Be sure to install per the
instructions at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/helpWindows87andVista.asp.

Download the free Standard Edition and unlock the Deluxe features with your
customer number at the prompt. If you don't have your customer number
handy, you can find it by opening Legacy on the desktop and going to Help >
General Information.

For details on installing and moving files, checkout the website at
www.LegacyFamilyTree.com > Help Center > Tips > Moving Your Family File
from One Computer to Another.

Sincerely,
Sherry