  From: JMB
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:10 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Size of PDF reports

  I am wanting to pass on some information to members of my family and thought
of doing an Individual Report on every member of my tree in PDF format.  Not
sure how many there but there are a lot.

  If there a maximum size because after several hours of nothing happening I
get a message that Legacy has stopped running.

  MB

  Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).