 From: Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Webinar - Heritage Collector

Deanna,

With photographs your risk. It is not your decision to say they have little
value.

There are many people, like me who will charge for any and every copyright
infringement.

Ron Ferguson

Deanna Weymuth <dew1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have used Ancestry for years, as well as other genealogy programs.  I have
always felt that anything i post on line is fair game for anyone to copy for
their own use. I limit access to nonliving family memers. I can be
contacteedaout living famly members. Anything I find posted after doule
checking facts I feel free to add to my files giving credit to them. I am not
posting expensive photographs, mosly family shaps and possably family photos.
Deanna