From: Kathy Thompson [mailto:kmthoms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 12:57 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] default 4-part location - city, county, state, country

Hi,

Just wondering, given that the locations are supposed to be a 4-part location
(city, county, state, country), what should I do for English & Australian
locations which typically only have three parts City, County, Country (for UK)
or City, State, Country (for Australia)
I would rather not put in a blank county/state just for the sake of uniformity,
but I feel that with the upcoming update to Legacy 8 and the new Origins and
Migration Reports, I am going to have to do something, or my reports are not
going to be completely accurate.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do - of if I do need to put
in a blank County/State, how I can do this for a database of at least 5000 UK &
Australian based people?
Thanks
Kathy