From: Kathy Thompson [mailto:kmthoms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2013 12:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Find A Grave template

I have one of these situations - I have personally physically stood in front of
the grave of someone whose death certificate states he's buried in another town
entirely.
The cemetery where he is has him in their records, but the cemetery where his
death certs says he is, does not.
In my case, both places start with the same 5 letters, but the mis-information
is still there.
As such, I have made notes with the death certificate entry, and the grave
entry stating the facts, and documenting the steps I took to ensure that he was
not at the other location.
I guess what you do to ensure the record is correct in your own tree, depends
on where the error is, and if it is something that can be changed or adjusted
with relative ease.