Excellent comments Michele. And really think about spending the time
to fill in all the necessary information. I can easily click on
Minnesota Archives and have my to do list in date order for death
certificates and simply run through those when I visit (or give them
to a family member who lives in area to work on). The to-do list then
is your research log as you keep everything and simply click on closed
when you are finished. A very robust feature (like so many others) if
you take the time to learn it.

Perhaps this needs to be a Tuesday's Tip in the Legacy Virtual Users'
Group Community. If you are on this Forum and use Google+ you might
want to check that community -  a helpful virtual users' group.

Tessa Keough
Guild of One-Name Studies, No. 5089
Legacy Virtual Users' Group
One Place Studies - Plate Cove, Newfoundland
Surnames - Keough, Murphy, Aylward, Kocevar, Lidman, Zagradisnik
Places - Ireland, Newfoundland, Norway, Slovenia, Sweden, USA (New
York, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Washington)
Blogs - The Keough Corner  and  Scandia Musings & More

SNIP