From: Allan Bruse [mailto:a.br...@bigpond.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:46 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Assistance Request

Hi,

I’m very new to the list. Hope I’m addressing this to the correct forum.

When producing various reports I  regularly get the message. “..(number).. not
found”. There certainly is no name associated with that RIN.

I can’t understand what this is referring to and how to get rid of the message.

I’m running Legacy 7.5 on Windows 7 OS.

Please help.

Regards,
Allan Bruse