Sometimes the formatting doesn't come out like I think it will.  Let me try
again.

Census Records - Federal - Georgia - Columbia County - 1880

Census Records - Federal - Georgia - Columbia County - 1880 mortality

Census Records - Federal - Georgia - Richmond County - 1850

Census Records - Federal - Georgia - Richmond County - 1850 slave

Census Records - Federal - Mississippi - Perry County - 1850

Census Records - Federal - Mississippi - Perry County - 1860

Census Records - State - Mississippi - Perry County - 1845 (FS)

Census Records - State - Mississippi - Perry County - 1853 (FS)

Michele
Technical Support
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

This goes back to preferring to be a  lumper or a splitter.  It really is
personal preference.  I like to have my citations mirror the ones in Evidence
Explained so for census records I am a splitter. You see how I do it based on
how I have them listed in my Master Source List.  All entries are Ancestry.com
unless I have (FS).

Census Records - Federal - Georgia - Columbia County - 1880 Census Records -
Federal - Georgia - Columbia County - 1880 mortality Census Records - Federal -
Georgia - Richmond County - 1850 Census Records - Federal - Georgia - Richmond
County - 1850 slave Census Records - Federal - Mississippi - Perry County -
1850 Census Records - Federal - Mississippi - Perry County - 1860 Census
Records - State - Mississippi - Perry County - 1845 (FS) Census Records - State
- Mississippi - Perry County - 1853 (FS)

Yes, I have a lot of entries but they are organized in such a way that it makes
it very easy for me to find what I am looking for.

Michele
Technical Support
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com