I usually live in Pedigree view and was perfectly happy with the way V7
Pedigree view looked.  I only have one monitor and had set up V7 to fit
neatly in one corner with browser and image viewer elsewhere.  If I do
this with V8 it simply doesn't look right.

My V8 screen has lost the Spouse/Children and Siblings boxes and has
double-height boxes for each person.  I have no reason to want pictures
shown here.

Is it possible to change the V8 view so that it is more like the V7 view?

If not, can I make my first suggestion for V8?

Cheers

Tony