I had 2 unlinked families in the same file. Recently I finally found proof they
were related so proceeded to the merge a husband and wife in family A, with the
equivalent couple in family B.  I had not used the merge tool before and found
it a bit confusing. After several attempts, all of the relationships appeared
correct in the family views, so I saved the merge.

I have since found that the chronology view and Legacy charting shows the
husband married twice to the same wife (everything identical including RINs).
Also, Legacy charts displays 2 identical sets of their children.

Is there an easy way to fix this? If not, would deleting the wife, re adding
her and then relinking all her relationships work, or only confuse things more?
I am in a “hole” and do not want to dig it any deeper.

Regards,

John