CUSTOMIZE
I'm testing Legacy v.8. I keep Legacy v.7.5 and I copy my rene.fdb in v.8.
I customize v.8. The conversion seems good except for CUSTOMIZE below.
Options > Customize
> 3. Data Format 3.3, I check UPPERCASE ; 3.4, I check Show SURNAMES in
> uppercase letters
> 8. View 8.9, I check Show the picture on each main person on the family and
> the pedigree view
and I uncheck If the is no picture...
8.11, I uncheck
When I do some changes in v.7.5, I copy my rene.fdb in v.8.
Customization I mentioned above are no longer in force.
I don't like these changes averytime I copy my rene.fdb
Is it a bug ?
Pierre Simoneau