I am having a problem with opening FamilySearch on Legacy8, but the problem
is with just one of my family files.  When I first opened this particular
family file, it did work with FamilySearch, now when I click on it, it
initializes, finds my FamilySearch password and then opens with the message
'Too few parameters.  Expected 1'.  If I click O.K. on the 'parameters'
message it keeps the main screen open, but there are no names in the list.
The message is 'No one is selected in the filter list, please select someone
or modify the filter list'. The 'Current Filter' is set to 'No extra
filtering'.  I know there must be some small setting or maybe a missing
file?

Judith