From: pg...@comcast.net
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Can I merge 2 locations in Master location list?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:27:15 -0800

Hello, I finally found a format/structure for a Old German Prussian(and current
Polish name) location that gives me the correct map location, but I have over
30 instances of the same town in one family line to correct to the same format;
is there a way to “merge” or convert all of the same “places” to have the same
format (like I can do with the master surname list)? Or, is my only choice to
copy and paste each one individually within the “edit” button? I tried the
“combine” button, but that must be for something else because it didn’t do the
trick. (I’m still in v7.5, awaiting conversion to v8; will it be easier
there?... am waiting to work with the Geobase then).  Thank you all for the
great help and taking the time to work through all this. Sincerely, Pam