The FS arrows beside names are not appearing in Family View when the
children's list view display option is set the new 'scrolling list (grid)'
format. All is fine if the children's list view is any of the old options (
1, 2, 3 or best fit columns).

The arrows are there in pedigree view, regardless of children's list option.

Option 1.8 Integrate with Family Search is checked.

Clicking On Family Search in the ribbon or quick access bar still opens
Legacy FS properly, it's just a display issue I believe.

Release 8.0.0.361, Legacy FS Release 8.0.543 but I think this was happening
before.

Paul Gray