I have several questions regarding Legacy 8.0 so far.  I've noticed on
several of the videos that Geoff has a different menu selection above the
Ribbon (to the left of File, Edit, etc) called System.  This is not on my
screen and I cannot figure how to display it.  Any ideas?

A problem I have is that several pictures I try to add to the media appear
blurred, or have streaks through them.  When the same picture is opened in
all other picture viewers it appears normal, including other genealogy
programs.  It's only in Legacy that it looks this way.  I suspect it's due
to the original file scan as this was a small B&W photo.  However, the scan
opens and looks fine (no streaks) in other program and displays normally.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks