Hi Bill,

I can't confirm either.
I tried with both a SourceWriter source and a Basic source.
I tried through the Assigned Sources screen and with the Source Clipboard.
All working fine in build 361

I'm not sure I understand your step one:
"I selected alternate name"

Do you mean you were trying to add a source to an
AKA or that you went to a  different person in your file?

I'm assuming the later.

Cathy