Having just watched and thoroughly enjoyed Geoff’s webinar, I have been busily
sharing events and have also switched on ‘include  grandchildren’ in the
chronology report.
However for random direct females in my tree, eg both my grandmothers, it will
include the shared events, but NOT include children, grandchildren or even
birth and death of spouse.
It will include  all of these options in  chronology reports reports for most
people in my database. Have I missed a tick somewhere, has anyone else had the
same problem and found the answer please?

Many thanks.
Carolyn