From: Jenny M Benson [mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 5:28 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Clipboards 1 to 5

On 13/01/2014 01:58, Michele/Support wrote:
> Here is an example.  Let’s say you are going to use multiple census
> records as a source for something.  You can put them all on the
> clipboard and paste them all at once.  An example of that is using
> multiple censuses to show the relationship of the children to the
> parents or the marriage of the parents.

If some people want to work that way, that's fine.  But it would never work for
me.  I would never be finding all those Census records at the same time.  Once
I've found a particular Source, say the first Census, I would enter all the
details from that to everyone to whom it applied.
Then I might move on to another Source or look to find more people in the same
Census.

I would never find information, put it on the Clipboard and then not use it
until I had amassed a lot more - which I might never be able to do.
The nearest I do to "storing" a Source - if it's late at night, say, and I want
to go to bed, or if I run out of time - is make a note of what I've found and I
come back to it the next day and enter the information.

--
Jenny M Benson