From: Ed Ladendorf [mailto:edladend...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:39 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Identity theft

I would like to share my files with a trusted family member (or friend). But
I'm hesitant to include much information on living people, even though this can
be suppressed by whomever gets the file. It's entirely possible that they could
enter this information online (whether intentional or not), or share it through
another medium. This has been a concern of mine, and I wonder how others handle
it. Genealogy could be a gold mine for unscrupulous people.

1. How much information do you enter, if any, about your children or other
living family members, and do you include sources?

2. Do you enter sources for yourself? You don't need them, but others might in
the future.

Thanks for any direction in this matter.

Ed