Rich,

How and with what did you backup your hard drive? I only know that a lot
of "backups" are not complete enough to just copy to another hard drive
and have the system operate as it did.

Good chance you will need to install all your software, Windows, Legacy,
etc., from scratch, and update all of them, then "restore" your Legacy
data by using the Legacy program, or copying the Legacy data files into
the new installation.

Be sure you have anti-virus software running as soon as possible!

Jay