Now that I understand the question?, I use the Legacy "Search, Find,
Individual, Birth Place, Contains, Dissen" search frequently, because I
have a lot of data with locations entered inconsistently.

This can be done for death, burial, marriage, notes and events, etc., also.

All will be included in the final list if the "Add results to existing
List" option is chosen.

Then all in the list can be tagged, using Options, Advanced Tagging,
Everyone in the Search List.

I have none for Dissen, but at least 188 for Germany in my file.

Jay