I have raised with Legacy the problem of a shared event from
an individual who is not in the report only being shown as a shared event
with no details. From my experience as a programmer I can see that it could
be difficult to resolve - they need to identify that the owner of the event
is not in the report (potentially that means that they need a full list of
individuals before producing the report), then they need to identify a
'replacement owner' for it (presumably the first person that is referring to
it) so they can print the details there (potentially with a reference to the
original owner), and then use that person for any other references to it.

--

Regards

Chris