On 15 May 2014 03:17, Susan Jones wrote:

> I have downloaded the Geo Locator to my Legacy 8 on laptop with Windows 8.1.
> When on my Master List - Locations and click onto an address, the marker
> doesn't come up on the correct place. I have tried with many different
> addresses, even my own. Is this a problem or do I need to reinstall?

If it's anything like it was in 7.5, you'll see a column headed 'L'. If it
contains a 'V' then it has latitude/longitude values. The pin will show up
roughly where the values indicate. If the pin is in the wrong place, simply
manipulate the map until the correct place is shown then right-click on the map
to re-situate the pin.

--
Regards, Mike Fry
Johannesburg