Hi Marcus,

The list has been quite active today - have you received any posts? Have
you checked your spam folder?

How long have you been subscribed - have you received anything from the
list since you joined it?  the only post I've seen from this address of
yours was almost three years ago, so perhaps you left and came back just
recently?

In any case, if you're not receiving the posts you should contact Legacy
Support for assistance.  I don't need to know the answers to the
questions you've asked - they're for you to think about, and maybe tell
Support the details when/if you contact them.

A copy of this email is going directly to Marcus to ensure he sees it.

Kind Regards,
Wendy