New geo database? Or just downloading the old version again?

Jay Ingalls
==============================

Subject:     Re: [LegacyUG] geo database
Date:     Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:38:28 -0700
From:     Ron Taylor <doit4...@yahoo.com>

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22not+a+valid+win32+application%22+geo+database+Legacy
This has been answered.  See second search result from above link.

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:33 PM, Gail in MN <bgv...@gmail.com> wrote:

yep, I know I'm a bit behind the time, but have not loaded the new geo
database into my version 8 program.  I wouldn't remember to download
it when I was at a high speed wifi spot... but did today.  went to
Legacyfamilytree.com, clicked download and found the geodb file and
downloaded it without any difficulty.  Now, when I go to install it, I
get a "this is not a valid win32 application".  Help??? Thanks ahead
of time.
Gail