The recording of today's webinar, "A Library at Your Fingertips: the
Internet Archive," by Maureen Taylor is now online for free for a limited
time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>. A
few comments from our viewers:

   - EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. Top notch webinar & post webinar.
   Know I will be reviewing this one over & over again. Thank you.
   - I do use archive.org, but this was a great overview to guide further
   explorations into it and other online archives. I sense a lot of fun ahead
   finding the kind of things that make th lives I'm researching richer and
   more interesting. (Thanks for the tutorial on adding citations, Geoff! That
   helped too!)
   - Great webinar! I've used Internet Archive before, but not in a very
   organized or knowledgeable way. I now understand much better how to use it.
   Maureen is great! Thanks to her and to Jeff for this webinar.

*View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com*

If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again,
the 1 hour 44 minute recording of "A Library at Your Fingertips: the
Internet Archive" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free
for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar
Members for the duration of your membership. Visit
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> to watch.
The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly
webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login
<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/login.php> or subscribe
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>.

*Webinar Memberships/Subscriptions*

Webinar Members get:

   - On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 275 hours of
   genealogy education)
   - On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 747 pages)
   - 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in
   at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for
   a total of 15% off)
   - Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
   - Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar

Introductory pricing:

   - Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
   - Monthly membership: $9.95/month

Click here to subscribe
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>.

*Register for our upcoming webinars (free)*

   - The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. October 1.
   - Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. October 3.
   - Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
   - Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
   - Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October
   22.
   - Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family
   Tree Panel. November 14.
   - Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
   - Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
   - Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy
   by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
   - Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
   - Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by
   Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.

Click here to register <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>. Or click
here register for multiple webinars at the same time.

Print the 2014 webinar brochure here
<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/pdf/ftwbrochure-6396.pdf>.

See you online!

Thanks,