From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: legacyusergroup <legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 7:09 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] First Birth After Marriage

It is referring to her and the fact that, I assume she was the first
born child, she was born too many years after the marriage of her parents.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

On 11/02/2015 5:28 PM, Howlanddavisii wrote:

>      I am using Legacy 8, download 8.0.0.454 (I know, I should update).
>      I have a grand aunt who has a red exclamation symbol.  When I click for
the details, it says 'Birth of first child tool ate after after marriage date.'
She had no children and it is marked as such.  Her parents married seven years
before her birth.  So to whom is the potential problem referring?  If you are
looking for a preceding sibling, shouldn't the parents have the red exclamation
symbol not their child; the child was not involved with the birth of any prior
child?