From: Priscilla Glasow [mailto:priscilla.gla...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 2:43 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Using Married Names

Should females be included in Legacy under their maiden names only or should
you enter them under each married name?  For example, Mary Smith is her maiden
name.  Her first husband was John Jones and her second husband was Harry
Thompson.  Do I have only one Individual Information Page for "Mary Smith" that
includes all events in her life,even those events occurring during her
marriages and under her married names?  Or do I create three Individual
Information Pages, one for each surname that she used in her lifetime?

Many thanks!

P. Glasow

  _____

No virus found in this message.