Question for you Brian. I use TNG on the web because of the ability to
make immediate changes that show up instantly. Still wishing Legacy
could be available as a web-based product, but I doubt that will ever
happen. But your point about making a DVD for family intrigues me. Just
wondering, is it feasible to share such a file on Dropbox, Google Drive,
etc., so you don't have to mail DVDs to anyone?

Thanks,
Jerry Boor
MerriamFamilyTree.org