Several of us would appreciate a response to the following inquiry.

Thanks

On 6/10/2015 7:49 AM, Bob Adams wrote:

I responded to the message shown below volunteering to test a direct
import of TMG data into Legacy.  I never received a response and have
not seen any further information regarding a TMG direct import.

Is the development of a direct import still in progress or has the
project been cancelled?

Thanks,
Bob Adams
*****************************
Sherry/Support Mon, 01 Dec 2014 10:16:32 -0800

The programmer is still working on the direct import.

We'd be happy to have you as a tester when it's available, if you'd like to
volunteer.

Thanks for your interest in Legacy!

Sincerely,
Sherry