Just click on the mark not a problem button for those people, my
ggfather was buried 3 days after his death in Dec 31 of 1901 that gave
Legacy fits! So far I have been lucky with my Ohio burials with so
many on the Ohio River (Marietta and Youngstown) most have stayed in
place and none were lost in floods!
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)