From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:26 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search Replace

I have just tested this and I think there is a bug. I also searched the
Repository-Home Page field but the results I got indicate that legacy may be
searching the Event Addresses not the Repository Addresses. if more testing
confirms there is a bug I will submit a problem report to have it fixed.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com