On 20 Dec 2015 at 16:04, stlarso...@comcast.net wrote:

> Since I work from 3 computers, often I will pick one up and start working on
> my genealogy..This has created a problem in that each computer holds different
> information, depending on which backup I'm going to. My question is: how do I
> combine all three programs into one, so I don't lose any typed information and
> then always save them to the same place, so when I turn on a computer, I am
> always at the most current backup? I use One Drive, but the program always
> changes the file name for each backup. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have used Dropbox, though not with Legacy, to access the same data file
from three different computers.

With Legacy I actually copy the files using a flash drive, from my desktop to
my laptop and vice versa. Since I use more than one flash drive for the
purpose, it means I usually have four copies of the main file at any one
time, which is additional insurance.

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: sha...@dunelm.org.uk