Dear LUG

I apologize for yet another e-mail to the group.

My situation is different: I WAS a member of the LUG over 2-3  years ago;
somehow got dropped and could not get back on despite multiple efforts.
That until this week when I received Brian's initial e-mail Mon 22 Feb 2016
17:45:27

My question: What is the difference between the mailing list for
Legacyusergroup and legacyfs

It seems now I am on both?

Thank you,

Cliff Andrew