Yup - I can confirm this.  Same thing happens to me.

On 2/29/2016 12:59 AM, David Midgley wrote:
Same issue and error message for me tonight. FamilySearch may have changed something. We'll probably have to wait til tomorrow to see what Legacy is able to find out from FamilySearch.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Don Quigley <dwquig...@cox.net <mailto:dwquig...@cox.net>> wrote:

    Same problem for me.

    Donald Quigley
    Escondido, CA
    Quigley Doyle Family Tree

    -----Original Message-----
    From: LegacyUserGroup
    [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com
    <mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com>] On
    Behalf Of Gene Young
    Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:35 PM
    To: Legacy Support <supp...@legacyfamilytree.com>; Legacy User Group
    <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
    Subject: [LegacyUG] Family Search error

    This just started tonight.  When attempting to connect top
    FamilySearch.org
    from within Legacy I get the following messages:
    Legacy Family Search
    Error connecting to FamilySearch servers. Please verify your user
    account
    name and password.
    If the problem persists, please check your Internet connection or the
    FamilySearch.org website might be Unavailable.

    When you click OK you get:

    Legacy FamilySearch
    Access violation at address 00634714 in module 'LegacyFS.exe'.
    Write of address 00000240.

    Clicking OK results in the message;

    Initializing

    You have to close the Family Search window and return to Legacy.

    I have run check/repair twice with no change.

    I am able to log in from outside Legacy with no problem.
    --

    Gene Young
    Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada