Sorry, I had a feeling I was answering mail too early in the morning.

Some reports just don't have the option for footnotes on each page.

Cathy

Linda Greethurst wrote:

"Headings and Footers" does not address the locations of the
footnotes. But I don't see the option for footnotes on each page
with an _individual_ report - only as endnotes.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 8:04 PM, Cathy Pinner <c...@westnet.com.au